TERMS & CONDITIONS
Quote is only valid for 14 days from date of quote and is subject to final submitted artwork.
If we are supplying goods, we require payment in full on placement of order.
Turnaround is 2-4 weeks from approval of artwork and/or receiving the deposit, NOT FROM FIRST CONTACT MADE.
Delays in deposits and/or artwork approvals will result in finish dates being pushed back accordingly.
All stock ordered by All of the Above will remain property of All of the Above until payments have been made.
We reserve the right to change prices according to that of the industry and/or our suppliers without notice.
We do not take any responsibility for goods that are delivered faulty from the suppliers.
Orders placed are at the risk of the client, if the client is unsatisfied with sizes/styles/chosen stock or the client has
left placement/print size/ink colours/etc up to us, it is at the risk of the client and All of the Above will take no responsibility.
Rush Jobs (under 2 weeks) will incur a surcharge of 25% on top of the total job.
All of the Above
ONLINE SALES T’s C’s:
PRICE & STYLE
Prices shown are excluding GST and are subject to change without notice. All merchandise will be shipped at prices effective at time of invoicing. HOF SUPPLY GROUP reserves the right to change or discontinue styles, colours, sizes or fabrics.
Shade matching and design reproduction will be within commonly accepted commercial tolerances. Some colours will have shade matching issues between production runs. Certain colours like charcoal and earth tones are more unstable and will have colour variances. Please check you are happy with any colour variances as we cannot resolve these issues once you have printed or embellished an order.
Variances in sizing are impossible to avoid during production. The measurements provided are just an indicator of sizing, please allow for variations. Please check you are happy with any size variances as we cannot resolve these issues once you have printed or embellished an order.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE RULES BETWEEN YOU AND US
We ensure that we serve our customers professionally and work very closely with our customers to ensure satisfaction.
We value each and every customer. We work with customers according to a formal set of procedures from enquiry to the completion of orders and the delivery of goods. This allows us to take care of our customers no matter how large or small their order may be.
Below are our guidelines from the initial processing of an enquiry all the way through to delivery to your front door.
1. Payments are to be made in full before delivery of merchandise.
2. Deposits may be required from new customers and we retain the right to ask for a deposit from any existing customer on any new orders.
3. Upon receipt of a deposit and customer approval of final and complete order details, we move the order into production within two working days.
•All graphics and details are sent to the customer for final approval before they are produced and we will work to change designs until the customer is 100% satisfied. If any error occurs from the customer reading the job sheet wrong they will be liable for pay for the purchase. If the error occurs due to staff error, then please contact us immediately for further investigation into the problem.
•For customized and bespoke items, the customer may be asked to approve a sample logo or sublimation design whilst the order is in production. Any delay in approval from the customer may result in a delay in the production of the garments. Deefort Sports shall not be responsible for any such delay.
4. We hold the right to reject any order.
5. Our Standard delivery lead time is 3-5 weeks of order confirmation. We shall advise you on delivery date before the order is completed.
• While Deefort Sports will make every effort to fulfill orders with shorter deadlines, we cannot guarantee delivery for orders needed within 3 weeks of initial order date.
• We may require additional charges on urgent orders unless agreed otherwise.
• Our delivery lead time may extend during peak season and holidays. Customers will be notified of extension of delivery lead time via Notices displayed on our website and/or other Company channels.
6. Delivery address is asked to be provided upon order placement. Goods will be delivered to the provided address on completion of the order. If the goods need to be redirected for any reason after they leave our facility, any additional charges will be the responsibility of the customer. The customer may notify us at any time by e-mail before the delivery process begins to change the address and we will notify them on receipt of this information and update the details prior to delivery
7. If any change of circumstance occurs during production the customer is required to inform us immediately and if possible we will work to incorporate this change. Otherwise the original confirmed details will be followed and we hold the right to ask for payment on completed goods.
• Orders placed via web-portal cannot be cancelled (unless agreed otherwise) as these are personalized to your requirements. These orders have effectively gone into our system of operation/manufacturing and have involved a cost.
• Changes to be made on web portal orders after placed – You can make changes for any error made during the order placement by manually e-mailing us until the shop is open.Charges may apply – we will make every effort to make changes resulting from customer error (incorrect sizing, etc). Such changes will incur a handling fee of GBP 7/case or US$ 12/case or equivalent amount in other currencies for the service due to manual work.
• Unclaimed Parcels – We will contact the customer immediately for any “unclaimed parcel” that is returned to us. If we don’t receive a reply to re-arrange delivery within 60 days of our notification e-mail, Deefort Sports holds the right to abandon the parcel without further notification.
8. Customer is required to pay the balance outstanding for the goods (or payment in full if the deposit was not requested) prior to shipment of goods.
9. All of our products are made to order. Therefore they are non-refundable and non-returnable unless there is a production fault (How to notify us of faulty goods, please refer to point 15).
10. Once payment is received, the goods will be dispatched immediately to arrive to the customer within three to seven days depending on the shipping method used.
11. You shall not be requested by any transporter/courier for any sort or transportation or transportation-related charges either directly or indirectly. If the shipping company makes such a request, you are required to contact us promptly.
12. Deefort Sports will not be responsible for events out of our control, such as delays in customs clearance, flight delays/cancellations or any other incident beyond our reasonable control such as natural disasters.
13. In case of any errors in production the customer is required to inform us within seven working days of receipt of the goods by e-mail with clear information on the nature of the problem. In cases of need, any particular image or photo of the faulty product highlighting the error will be requested.
14. Products which are damaged due to failure to follow washing instructions or misuse of garments with unreasonable force or rubbing against other items/materials will not be recognized as any faulty products.
15. We value our customers input on garment improvement and quality improvement. Please make any suggestions via e-mail on how we can improve our product and services.
1- ENQUIRY HANDLING
All enquiries are handled in a timely and professional way. We will reply to the customer as soon as possible regarding the nature of the enquiry, asking for more details and providing full information as asked by the customer related to the product.
Time and efficiency of response are our main focus points, however weekends and/or holidays or non-office hours should be considered.
2- ORDER CONFIRMATION
Orders are set within 48 hours of confirmation by the customer and when we have agreed terms on delivery, payment, and other details.
The orders are then taken into the production process and we will notify the customer once the goods are ready for dispatch, unless there are any details we need the customer to change or reconfirm.
3- PAYMENTS & CONFIRMATION OF DETAILS
Customers must fulfill the agreed terms of payment and must respond within a reasonable timeframe to confirm details at any time during the production process to avoid the delay of their order.
4- GOODS PRODUCTION
Goods are normally produced within the agreed timeframe and we will notify and communicate with a customer if there will be any delay. We do everything we can to ensure there is no mistake with the goods and require our customer’s quick response if we have any questions during this period of the process.
All goods are thoroughly checked and the quantity is confirmed prior to dispatch from our office to make sure they correct to the order.
Deliveries may dispatch from within a few hours to 48 hours of completion and the customer will be notified with details of shipment and tracking information.
6- FEEDBACK ON FAILURE TO RECEIPT OF GOODS OR MISSING ITEMS
Customers may respond to us within seven days of our quoted arrival time for their goods as provided by the delivery service in case of any lack of delivery or misplacement of goods by couriers. We will get in touch with the related company to try to locate the goods as soon as possible in such an event.
If the customer finds any missing item, please e-mail us within seven days and we shall look into the problem.
7- TERMS OF PURCHASE
We trade as “Deefort Sports Limited” and we will be our customers’ point of contact if the goods are directly purchased from us through our staff or our web-portal online shops.
In case you have purchased through a third-party i.e. retailer/middleman please communicate with the related party in case of any error/lack of delivery or other disputes.
We act exclusively to the instructions provided by the customer when dealing with us in terms of confirmation of job sheets, payments, delivery instructions, and other related details. That particular party is regarded as our “customer” for the duration of the process.
In case of web-portal online shop arrangement, our customer is the club or authorized person by the club who deals with the club online shop. We will make arrangements such as products to be displayed, opening and closing details, and delivery arrangements of the produced goods with those individuals only.